Countless Journey is situated at a height of 8,500 feet, in Mussoorie hills (near Dhanaulti), tucked away in the midst of deep forests of oaks. Kanatal is a chilliest offbeat destination near to Delhi(325km)and 100km from holy city Haridwar.
A new beginning @ 8,500feet
Delight yourself as high as 13°C, as low as 10°C
INR 1600 per person for 01N/02D (on Triple Sharing on APAI basics)
INR 1400 per person for 01N/02D (on quad Sharing on APAI basics)
INR 1900 per person for 01N/02D (on Double Sharing on APAI basics)
- Accommodation: In Camps(with attached bathrooms)
- All meals: 01Breakfast, 01Lunch,01Evng Snacks(veg pakora , fries) 01 Dinner
(All activities are subject to the weather conditions)
Light music Evng & Bonfire
Let’s indulge into a soulful “MemoriesMade” as we feast on love and peace this April in the lap of the HIMALAYAS!
#Take photographs in the woods
#Sing your heart out
#Dance like no one’s watching
#Silhouettes and the winter line
#Wish upon a shooting star
#Camp underneath the twinkling sky
#Sleep like a child
Here’s how you can feast on peace and new beginnings!
Before you take a look into the activities spanning across these 2 days, please remember - “Leave no trace” which insists that once the feast is over, the location is returned to its natural state without causing harm to the natural environment and the elements in the surroundings
. Bottled Mineral water and cold drinks will be charged as per MRP.
Our Check in Times are 12 noon and Check out timings are 10 A.M
Cost does not include:
- Alcoholic beverages (we do not provide/ sell/ supply any)
- Personal expenses
- Medical and insurance expenses
- Child below 5 years of age complimentary without extra bed.
- Child aged 5-10 yrs will be charged 50% of the Package cost with extra bed and above 12 years charged as adult.
- Bus/Cab Staff (Driver & Helper) will be chargeable INR 300/- per meal and will not be served in Buffet, they will be served food separately and if they are having in buffet, it will cost INR 450/-per person on each meal. They will not be accommodated in Camps.
Terms & Conditions:
- Booking will be confirmed after getting 50% of total package cost, which is non-refundable in case of cancellation.
- Rest of the payment has to be made week before the departure date.
- Any meal skipped by the client side, will not be adjusted in the Package and it will not affect the total Package cost.
- Total Decided Package cost will not be affected if there is any reduction in the no. of Pax.
-Bringing along your 4-legged friend(pet) is not allowed at the campsite.
Before 45 days of arrival, there will be 10% cancellation charge.
Before 30 days and within 44 days of arrival, there will be 25% cancellation charge.
Before 15 days and within 29 days of arrival, there will be 50% cancellation charge.
Within 14 days of arrival there will be 100% cancellation charges
Check List of Essential Personal Items for Camping Trip
1.T-SHIRTS (prefer polyester full sleeve) – FOR TREK & CAMP
2.SHORTS /Track pants(FOR AFTERNOONS)